Corporate Press Release and News:
- Tanke signs master license with E-Waste Systems Inc. (OTCQB:EWSI) and invests $650,000. eWaste is the fastest growing segment of the greentech and recycling market. E-Waste Systems Inc. is the sole pure play public company in the emerging waste electrical and electronics equipment (“WEEE”) industry.
- Tanke deepens its entry into environmental technologies with building recycling, electronic waste and green hotels. Signs investment agreements with building recycler SuQian ChengXiang Plastic Co., Ltd. and Shanghai Yibao Commercial Information Consultancy Ltd, a high end hotel services companies.
- Tanke increases investment in E-Waste Systems Inc. (OTCQB:EWSI) by additional $800,000 which includes 2 more brand licenses.
- Tanke restructures operations to enter the environmental food, water and energy industry using it’s portfolio of recently acquired proprietary technologies.
- Tanke completes the asset purchase of Triple R Water Recycling Technology.
- Tanke undertakes strategic business plan to become an technology innovator from its present distribution and food focus.
- Tanke broadens business scope and diversifies to green technologies. Begins seeking technology and ventures to acquire.
- Tanke acquires contracts and intellectual properties to enter green technology.